State Compliance Dashboard
The State Compliance App gives you a simplified way to kickoff and keep track of all of your state registrations in one centralized place within AbstractOps, no matter which state your wanting to register in. In this article you will learn the ins and outs of the various features of the State Compliance Dashboard.
The Action Needed section serves as your to-do list in AbstractOps for everything related to your state compliance. The way this section works is, once you receive a notice from a government regulator, you would upload this notice to AbstractOps. Once your document is uploaded, our team receives, reviews, and processes your document. If an action is required on your part, our team will advise you of such in the Action Needed section. If an action is not required on your part, our team will simply process the document and the document will subsequently be stored in the applicable state's documents. Note that this section lists action items across all states. To view the action items for a specific state, navigate to that individual state page.
All communication between you and the AbstractOps team regarding an issue will happen via the Messages feature for that particular issue. To communicate with our team, simply open the Messages feature, select Add Comment, then tag @abstractops and ask your question.
- View and manage all of your company's state registrations in Your Registrations.
- When looking at the statuses in the Your Registrations table, Active means you are actively registered in that state, and all department registrations are complete, whereas In Progress means that some or all registrations for that state are in the process of completion;
- Use the search bar at the top right of the table to easily search through your registrations;
- To sort your data by a specific column header, simply click on the desired column header;
- Click on the arrow at the bottom right of the table to navigate through the list of state
- To view more details about a state, simply click on the state record - this will open up a preview of the state;
- Click on the icon at the top right of the preview to open up the full state page.
To learn more about the individual state pages, visit this article.
Kicking Off a State Registration
The State Compliance Dashboard is also the place where you can kickoff a new state registration. To do this, simply click + Add New, then + Start New Registration at the top right and let AbstractOps take you through the workflow to submit your state registration application! For a more in-depth guide on how to kickoff a state registration, consult this article.
Adding an Existing State Registration
Keep all of your state registrations in one, centralized place by adding all of your existing registrations to AbstractOps. To do this, simply click + Add State, then + Add Existing Registration at the top right and let AbstractOps take you through the workflow to add your existing registrations to AbstractOps!
Adding a deregistered state
Did you company previously deregister in a state? You can add this state so that you truly have all state compliance information in one central location, including old notices and documents associated with the state. To do this, simply click + Add State, then + Add deregistered state at the top right and let AbstractOps take you through the workflow to add your existing registrations to AbstractOps!
Viewing your State Compliance Documents
The new State Compliance Documents page is where you will find all of your state-related documents. To get to this page, simple click View Documents at the top right of your State Compliance Dashboard.
- Use the search bar at the top right of the table to easily search through your documents;
- Sort your documents by clicking on any of the column headers;
- Filter your documents by selecting Filters and setting your filter preference;
- Click on the document record to view the document, or click on the issue associated with the document to view the related issue;
- Upload a document by selecting Upload, dragging & dropping your document or browsing your computer to upload your document, and inputting the associated state and document type.